As the church’s Marketing Director (2012 – 2014), I oversaw the visual imaging and marketing for the church’s outward messaging:
- Drafted/implemented the brand identity guidelines,
- Developed/maintained the 2012 website revamp
- Launched/maintained the church’s social media pages (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
- Spearheaded the marketing campaigns for the church’s eventual move from North Hollywood to Hancock Park
- Oversaw creative development & launch of the Artist Resource Center and its subsidiaries at the time.